How to Become Licensed

Types of Licenses

Internal Campus Supplier (ICS): This license allows companies to produce products for on-campus groups and departments at Kennesaw State University for internal use only. Internal Campus Suppliers cannot sell to any entity if the product will be resold and/or used for fundraising. Royalties are not collected for these products.

Standard License: This license is for companies that have extensive production capabilities and retail distribution that wish to sell licensed products with University trademarks across the country. Royalties will be collected on all products sold.

For companies interested in becoming licensed to produce KSU branded products, please visit for information and to download an application.

For questions regarding the use of KSU trademarks, you may email us us at: or contact Micheal Creasy at (470) 578-6203.